The COMPUTER GURU
James R. Hayes
To assist a client in achieving the optimum usage of their
present and future computing resources
My Education: BS in Accounting, and
My Past: I started in the computing
industry in October 1964. I have provided services to industry,
education and the private sector. I have assisted with specialized
information services in distributing real-time information
to large audiences. I have also been responsible for the implementation
of phone, cable and network systems.
My Skills: I am knowledgeable in the
installation and maintenance of Microsoft client and server
operating systems. I have the ability to get jobs done on
time and on budget. I encourage a team approach to solving
difficult and technical problems.
I have experience in academia, industry, commercial and home computing.
The Future: I want to find challenging
projects which will stimulate my creative thinking in developing
workable solutions for anxious clients.
Consults: I am available on a consultation
basis for anyone who needs assistance with their computer
problems. My fees are reasonable.
Contact: Click here email@example.com
to email me with any questions. I do have recommendations.
- choosing the right computer for you
- how to pick the components that best work for you
- how to put a system together at a reasonable price
- how to apply for a job in computing that fits your skills
- how to make yourself job-worthy: the right things to say and do at computing
- computer troubleshooting: If it doesn't work, let's figure it out together